There’s a revolution in medical technology. One that requires you to seize your commercial advantage or get left behind.
You need to get innovative, sustainable medical devices and instrumentation to market faster and we support you by combining end-to-end product development across medical technology, pharma, healthcare and biotech.
We maximise the impact of innovation for your business with over 200 scientists, engineers and consultants, all working full time on direct technology innovation, to deliver a positive human future.
Our state-of-the-art Global Innovation and Technology Centre in Cambridge – with comprehensive laboratory, design and build facilities – has everything needed to explore new technology concepts, build prototypes rapidly and complete full product development.
Talk to us about
Areas where we excel include: clinical and immuno-diagnostics, blood contact devices and systems, genomics, proteomics and new wave diagnostics, critical care instrumentation, catheters and surgical devices, disposable healthcare systems, drug delivery systems and technology transfer.
If you’re developing a medical device, we can provide:
- Market and user-evaluation studies
- Industrial design: aesthetic, ergonomic and graphic
- Appearance and model development engineering
- Product engineering supported by 3D, CAD, photo-realistic imaging and analysis
- Rapid prototype production
- Design for manufacturing and assembly.
If you’re developing medical instrumentation, we can provide:
- Risk assessment
- Product rescue by engineered replacement of problem components/systems
- Design for low cost and ease of use
- New technology development
- Project management of multi-source development programmes.
We also offer a magnetic resonance consulting service, including MR compatibility testing, in collaboration with Guy’s & St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust and the National Physical Laboratory.