Trends and opportunities for fintech leaders in 2022
Developed in close collaboration with Copenhagen FinTech and the Nordic FinTech Alliance, PA Consulting new report explores the top trends impacting fintechs in 2022 and beyond.
Featuring country analysis of trends for Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, they bring together overall Nordic trends, and the steps leaders can take to respond to and help shape these.
Responding to these trends is of upmost importance to all players in the financial services sector, as well as consumers. PA supports clients with both the challenges they may be facing now, as well as the opportunities that lie ahead – ensuring that fintech leaders learn from the past while being adaptable to future trends.
OVERALL NORDIC FINTECH TRENDS 2022
- Sustainability is here to stay
- Wealth management is in mid-disruption mode
- Open banking is more accessible and gaining traction
- Regulation is tightening – but constriction creates opportunities
- Incumbents are challenged to reinvent