In the media
The evolution of the agile organisation
PA's report on the agile organisation, titled 'The evolution of the agile organisation' is featured on Computer Weekly's premium content hub. The article explains PA's research which finds that organisations can improve their financial performance as a result of adopting agile techniques.
The article goes on to highlight key points of the report:
- Despite the accepted benefits, the goal of becoming and staying agile is elusive for many.
- Organisations can improve their financial performance as a result of adopting agile techniques.
- The top 10% of businesses by financial performance are almost 30% more likely to display agile characteristics, suggesting that commitment to organisational agility can make a crucial difference as a driver of success.
- Technology is one of the key drivers for embedding agile across an organisation.
- As the role of the CIO continues to evolve, IT professionals have an important role to play in helping their organisations cut through the hype, embrace the right technology for agile and improve their competitiveness.
In the media
PA sets up a powerhouse dream team
PA unites its unique design, engineering, and science skills, with its wider end-to-end innovation capabilities.
PA Consulting’s design team received three awards at Industrial Designers Society of America Awards
PA has been honored with three awards at the Industrial Designers Society of America Awards.