Sourcewell is a service cooperative that facilitates competitive public solicitation and contract award process for government, education, nonprofit, tribal government and other public agencies across the United States and Canada.
The purpose of their work is to help communities across 90,000 participating entities, and we are glad to partner with them to support communities in their fleet decarbonization and sustainability goals.
PA has been awarded the following Sourcewell contracts:
Fleet Electrification Transition Planning, Management, and Related Services
Our offerings in this contract include:
- Fleet electrification feasibility assessment and planning
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) assessments
- Strategic roadmap development
- Incentive identification and processing – Utilities and governments
- Program management
- Vendor management
- Implementation dashboarding & data visualization
- Training and education
- And other implementation and management services
We are happy to discuss additional adjacent services related to fleet decarbonization and sustainability.
For more than 40 years, Sourcewell has built its reputation on making the buying process easier and more affordable for public entities.
Learn more about this Sourcewell contract, and how leveraging it can make fleet electrification easier, more affordable, and accessible to all.
Contract Number: 051123-PAC
Maturity Date: July 19, 2027