We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
- We led and coordinated the UKs ventilator challenge to produce 30,000 ventilators in just eight weeks saving lives all over the country!
- We helped to launch an award-winning Internet of Things cloud platform to handle 24 million messages a day across 12 countries!
- We worked with the NIHR to develop a new system to update and track the progress of clinical trials in the fight against dementia.
Does this sound like the type of work you want to be involved in?
As an Architect at PA’ you will work on leading programmes like this with the ability to use your passion for leading technologies to make genuine real-world impact. You will bring hands on’ experience to design and deliver cutting edge business solutions working end-to-end from CXO through to delivery. Working for PA will put you as a technical leader and you will utilise your knowledge of production software development to support and lead FTSE 100 clients.
You will have access to the latest training and certifications including AWS, Azure and GCP plus access to our own extensive courses and mentoring programme.
You will have:
- A consistent track record in providing technical leadership in areas including application, business, and integration architectures.
- Must be comfortable across all architecture domains and specialise in at least one of:
- Architecture domain
- Business domain, (e.g. CRM, eCommerce)
- Experience of performing solution options assessment, including product selection and analysis of patterns and sourcing approaches
- The ability to deliver strategic thinking to stakeholders through Architecture Roadmaps, mentoring and technical thought leadership.
- Working knowledge of architecture modelling tools and frameworks, e.g. UML, ArchiMate, etc.
- An appreciation of the commercial, people and organisational aspects of your work
- A deep knowledge of the technologies you have worked with and an appreciation of or exposure to emerging technologies and architectural trends, including, for example:
- Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
- Cloud vs On-premise
- Digital transformation enablement
- Cloud architectures, with experience of AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Broad span of vendors: IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, etc.
- The architects’ role in agile delivery
- Internet of Things
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org