Managing Consultant - HLS - Digital Trust and Cyber Security
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
Are you passionate about helping health technology organisations design, develop and deploy sophisticated and innovative solutions? We help our clients develop innovative services that improve outcomes, take care closer to home and deliver a great patient experience.
Tomorrow's healthcare system will not be like today's. The coming changes will be shaped by a myriad of influences: shifting preferences, innovative technologies and new economic models, to name a few.
We bring a rich mix of insight and expertise to your challenges by combining our knowledge and experience across healthcare, life sciences and medical technologies. Our priority is to build lasting partnerships with our clients.
Every organisation wants to improve the way it works and make best use of new technology. Today that means use of digitisation, automation, and artificial intelligence to harness efficiencies and new routes to users. All of this needs to be done in a way that protects individuals’ data and builds security into both the systems and the mindset. As we grow our Cyber Transformation capability we are looking for dynamic and compelling individuals who can help clients understand the potential benefits of trusted digitisation enabled by digital trust and good cyber security.
Our DT&CS Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) specialists understand how to help life sciences and healthcare clients develop and put into action a digital trust and cyber security strategy that enables them to build the organisation they need for the future, and make sure that it is secure by design.
As a Managing Consultant, you will be part of our leadership team, taking new service propositions to the market as well as developing new business and strong client relationships while leading and delivering great work.
- Ability to work with HLS clients, helping them to structure their thinking in order to identify key requirements, challenges, opportunities and aspirations for the organisation
- Taking accountability for the delivery of technical cyber security engagements and leading multiple engagements on a day to day basis
- Leading sales and business development initiatives in the HLS sector and acting as an integral part of the broader Digital Trust and Cyber Security leadership team
- Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships (typically at CIO, CFO, COO, CISO or Head of Technology level) across a range of organisations within the HLS sector
- Commercially aware and with industry relationships that will enable achievement of revenue in the region of £1.5+ million per year
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills at all levels up to Board level and strong network across HLS leaders
- Trusted and respected leader with the ability to build and run a highly effective team that delivers client outcomes and develops the team and individuals
- Experience and knowledge of the regulatory environment facing clients; with a particular focus on cyber security and privacy relevant regulations
- Qualification such as CISSP, CISM, and CIPP/E preferred
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.