Digital Trust & Cyber Security Management Consultant
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers, and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the US, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, and Nordics.
PA. Bringing ingenuity to Life.
Our Digital Trust & Cyber Security team works as a trusted adviser to the world’s leading consumer, healthcare and financial service firms on the privacy, resilience and cyber security challenges of today and tomorrow.
Our clients are increasingly turning to PA to put in place appropriate governance and assurance of privacy and security for their cloud services and their delivery of responsible AI. We are looking for a leader to join our team to accelerate and lead the growth of our cloud and AI digital trust and cyber security services across the US.
As a Managing Consultant you will be part of our leadership team, taking new service propositions to the market as well as developing new business and strong client relationships while leading and delivering great work.
At PA, we take a pragmatic view to solving client problems. Our Managing Consultants are not constrained by a narrow role description and take a hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” approach to do what is necessary to meet the client needs.
You should have a track record of successful business development and project delivery working within a major professional services consulting firm and bring experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Responsible AI
Putting in place the governance and assessments required to identify and manage AI risks including model limitations, ethical and bias risks, contractual restrictions, customer transparency, and regulatory restrictions.
- Secure AI
Enabling clients to architect and put in place appropriate cyber security controls for AI and delivering AI specific security and compliance testing such as inject red teaming.
- Cloud Security
Working to design and implement appropriate security controls and security architecture for cloud services migrated to or built across AWS, Azure, and/or GCP.
- 8+ years’ experience in Digital Trust and Cyber Security consulting
- Relevant certifications and demonstrated expertise in privacy, cyber, resilience and/or cloud
- Business winning capability with a strong network and a reputation as a thought leader.
- Strong consulting skills, including a high degree of communication and presentation skills, with the ability to manage projects, working with both people and technology to achieve successful outcomes.
- Leadership of substantial projects with a large team.
- Commercial acumen to understand requirements and formulate realistic and robust solutions while appreciating and managing risk appropriately.
- A robust intellectual approach with a degree-level education.
- A willingness to learn and to develop yourself and others around you.
- Developing strong relationships with colleagues and maintaining such a network to ensure that all opportunities are developed carefully and shared with other business units.
- Actively supporting the recruitment and development of team capabilities and talent.
- Available and willing to travel, typically 3+ days per week. Travel may be for longer periods when involved in overseas assignments.
- Position is based in Atlanta GA
Group medical insurance
Health Savings Account with company match
Teladoc and informed Nurse line resources
Long term care plan
Group dental insurance
401(k) Savings Plan with company profit sharing contribution
Commuter and Parking tax-savings benefit
15 days paid vacation days with the opportunity to buy five additional days
10 paid Holidays plus 10 paid sick days
Company and Voluntary income protection benefits
Gym and health incentive reimbursement
Pet and legal insurance Plans
Employee Assistance Plan
Annual performance-based bonus