Supporting digital media companies on behalf of Scottish Enterprise
In December 2012 PA learned that we had won a commission to do something a bit new and different – to deliver phase two of Interactive Scotland on behalf of Scottish Enterprise for the next three years. This puts us at the heart of facilitating development for over 500 digital media companies in Scotland, helping them grow and achieve their ambitions. One such example is development of 360D, an event that brings together the digital community in Scotland.
Digital Media is a fast developing, global industry with massive potential for growth and one in which Scotland has a competitive edge. Interactive Scotland is a dedicated service funded by Scottish Enterprise to provide help and support for small to medium businesses across the digital media sector in Scotland.
Interactive Scotland is helping Scotland’s Digital Media industry by:
- connecting Scottish companies to an extensive network of key contacts based on a scoping discussion to understand their needs.
- brokering discussions between like-minded individuals to collaborate for growth.
- stimulating new thinking in the sector through provoking discussion and debate.
- securing increased recognition of Scotland’s strengths overseas.
PA’s ambition for phase two of Interactive Scotland is to deliver success in four key areas:
- promoting and connecting Scotland’s strengths in digital media to international opportunities
- facilitating and enabling the growth of a collaborative, outward-looking supply base.
- helping digital media companies realise the opportunities in meeting technological demand across sectors.
- capturing trends and opportunities in the market to inform decision-making.
To do this, we will harness the wealth of experience from PA, partners and connections – locally and internationally – to support Scottish Enterprise and the Digital Media industry in Scotland.