Future World of Payments
Preparing for the industry of tomorrow
There has been seismic change in the payments space in recent decades, not just for payments providers but for corporates, banks and market infrastructures alike. Projects such as the Bank of England’s modernisation of the real time gross settlement service, the Nordic region's P27 and Pay.UK’s New Payments Architecture (NPA) are paving the way for future transactions.
Meanwhile, new platform providers, regulations, standards and payment methods coupled with the widespread growth of cloud, augmented reality and artificial intelligence technology is driving an upward shift in consumer expectations and behaviour.
In such a dynamic space, firms need to invest intelligently to balance the customer demand for connectivity and convenience with robust security.
Payments at a glance
How can we help you prepare for tomorrow?
Our payments experts have the industry and technical experience to help future-proof your payments strategy and support your transformation journey.
Strategy - designing your business for the future
- FutureWorlds™: Our proprietary foresight tool helps you anticipate possible futures based on likely trends, highlighting the actions you should take to move towards your preferred future.
- Innovation: Our Global Innovation and Technology Centre works closely with our industry experts to help you take ingenious ideas from the drawing board to market.
Implementation - bringing your vision to life
- Organisational agility: Delivering a lasting transformation at pace and on budget needs the right structure, so we help you become an agile organisation.
- Digital: Digital is now central to everything an organisation does. Our digital experts will ensure you’re set to enhance product functionality and design to better meet your consumer needs.
Security and compliance - protecting your customers in the new world
- Regulatory insight: As a trusted advisor to over 40 European regulators, including the Bank of England and FCA, we can work with you to meet local and global requirements.
- Financial crime: Our 200 financial crime experts understand how to combat everything from fraud and money laundering to Know-Your-Customer and sanctions.
- Cyber security and operational resilience: Maintain security with our experts in penetration testing, security assurance, security design and operational resilience leadership coaching.