PA Master thesis mentoring programme
Are you writing your master thesis this spring? Would you like competent feedback and mentoring from a team of skilled management consultants?
PA Consulting Group offers a mentoring programme for bright students who would like guidance from a team of consultants that have one or more professional capabilities and/or deep industry knowledge. You can apply as an individual or as a group. The only thing needed is to have an exciting idea for your master thesis and a wish for being challenged to create the best result.
The programme runs throughout the Spring semester with a couple of events to support your thesis process besides the meetings with your mentors. We will aim to provide a mentor team consisting of a junior and a senior consultant. This ensures the best split between deep knowledge/capabilities and relatively recent experience with writing a master thesis project.
The mentors’ role will not substitute your formal supervisor, instead they will provide you with insights from ‘real life’, guide you in managing your project process and help you apply theoretical frameworks in a pragmatic manner. In addition to mentoring, you will also be introduced to some of PA’s professional training materials and methodologies that can help improve your structure and presentation skills.
The number and frequency of meetings between mentors and mentees are decided individually to ensure the best fit with each thesis process.
What PA Consulting offers to you
- Access to leading experts with deep industry insights and a large network of specialised consultants.
- Mentoring and guidance in your specific topic as well as guidance in presentation techniques and project management.
- An insight into how consultants work and how to apply tools and methods to real life cases.
What we expect from you
- You are enrolled in a master’s programme and plan to write your thesis regarding a topic that addresses one or several of PA’s capabilities or the industries where we operate.
- You are interested in a career as a consultant.
- You meet agreed deadlines and have a proactive spirit.
- You already have ideas for your thesis project to discuss with a mentor.
- You want to participate in the planned activities (2-3 events) in relation to the programme.
Do not wait, apply now (CV, application, and certificates). Application deadline is 1 February 2023.
We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so don’t wait for the deadline – apply for the programme already today.
If you have any questions, please contact our talent attraction team on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a broad set of mentors that will be matched with you based on your application. Below you can find the capabilities and industries that we are able to mentor you in.
Capabilities in Denmark
- Growth strategy
- Operating model
- Delivery & Change
- Operations & Improvement
- IT Strategy, Sourcing & Corporate services
- Digital Trust & Cyber Security
Industries in Denmark
- Financial Services
- Public Services
- Life Sciences
- Consumer and Manufacturing
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Inclusion and diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results.
We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.