By using system dynamics to challenge conventional thinking, our experts help organisations to identify and deliver more successful strategies.
We have over 50 years' experience working with public and private sector organisations across industries, helping them to improve performance, reduce costs and generate new revenues.
System dynamics – some examples of our work
- We helped Atlantic Lottery prioritize investments and build a path to growth
- We improved performance on four of the US Department of Defense’s 20 largest programs
- We worked to reduce the total ownership costs of the US Navy ’s most expensive military platforms.
- We helped restructure, privatize and plan the strategy for the future of the London Underground
- We developed a cohesive treatment for diabetes for a major pharmaceutical company
- We helped to prioritize actions, investments and resources in critical areas of national security for the US Department of Defense.
- We helped Hughes-Raytheon win a $50 million bonus by delivering a $1 billion defense development program six months ahead of schedule
- We helped builders for a large public infrastructure project settle a dispute before reaching arbitration
- We identified strategic levers that helped a major credit card company achieve a dramatic market share turnaround
- We helped a major automobile manufacturer to achieve faster, cheaper, better product development.
- We saved a maker of commercial airliners billions by retiming major product launches with market cycles
- We helped a major telecommunications company maintain a competitive position during industry deregulation.
- We helped Ingalls Shipbuilding win an unprecedented $500 million award for delay and disruption
- We analysed the impact of a nuclear attack for the Federal Emergency Management Agency
- We recommended adoption of CAFE fuel efficiency standards for the US Department of Transportation
- We helped Aetna to develop a strategy to maintain market share.
- We helped the Battelle Memorial Institute evaluate the need for expanded electric power supply in the Susquehanna River Basin.