Talent Acquisition Specialist - Denmark
Are you a star recruiter, a strong communicator and an outstanding stakeholder manager who is passionate about recruitment? Then you may be our new Talent Acquisition Specialist for PA Consulting Denmark.
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
PA’s growth strategy is a major strategic focus at present and Talent Acquisition are the driving force behind how we find and attract the brightest and the best talent to join us to move the business forward in our growth. The organisation is looking to double in size over the next two years.
There has never been a better time to join.
About the role
Take your career to the next level in a role that is critical in enabling the growth of the business. You will be responsible for managing the success of one or more recruitment capability streams. You will have the resilience to handle a fast-paced environment where you will be at the coal-face of sourcing and qualifying talent who will go on to deliver high-impact projects.
This will encompass:
- Sourcing pipelines of candidates across Denmark, Norway and Sweden as well as the Netherlands
- Qualifying and selecting candidates
- Managing candidate experience
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
You will have a range of tools at your fingertips to support, including LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Index and an array of capability specific platforms.
Activities will include:
- Designing innovative sourcing strategies to targeting high quality candidates
- Using search techniques on platforms such as Linked In
- Writing adverts and communications that highlight key qualifiers for each role as well as the benefits of working at PA
- Carefully qualifying candidates against specific role requirements and company culture
- Managing your candidates’ expectations, ensuring they are kept engaged and informed throughout their experience.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to engage and influence consistent and effective recruitment processes.
- Be data driven in your methods, with a firm understanding of how your recruitment metrics can be used to improve performance.
- Deliver market insight and intelligence by keeping up with industry trends and gaining credibility with stakeholders
- Be a champion of candidate experience, so that even unsuccessful candidates leave the process with a positive image of PA Consulting.
We work in a hybrid model, but your base office will be aligned to our Copenhagen office (travel to the office will be necessary 2 -3 days per week).
We are looking for someone who is experienced in recruitment methods, tools and processes of as well as possessing strong communication and influencing skills. You will have:
- Minimum of 3 years direct recruitment experience within consulting and/or data & digital
- Blended background of both agency experience and in house.
- Proven experience in recruitment, selection and assessment tools/methods including Linked In Recruiter
- A diligent and motivated attitude. You will be target driven and a real self-starter who is not afraid to use their initiative
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in building positive relationships with diverse and challenging stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and challenge candidates
- High energy and personal resilience with the ability to manage competing demands in a complex, matrixed environment. You should have the ability to lead yourself through ambiguity and change, often in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Great partnering and teaming skills – ability to support others in a collegiate working environment and build internal networks to solve problems.
We offer the opportunity to work on purposeful projects with incredible people, competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme, clear pathways to progression, and a thriving learning culture. Benefits include:
- Consistent training, development and career progression
- Flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
- Competitive leave allowances
- Access to a range of networks, centring LGBTQ+ people, women, people from minority ethnic backgrounds, and more
It’s an environment that is energetic and fast-paced, that values collaboration, curiosity and treating people fairly. If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, get in touch.
Diversity Enables Ingenuity
Our diversity strengthens us and stimulates a rich, creative environment where our people feel empowered to be themselves. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, no matter their background. Together, we are PA — Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process — at any time — don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org