Sr Digital Transformation Consultant
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA Consulting is looking to add valuable members to our team working with Digital transformation in Oslo. We are on an ambitious growth journey and are looking for different profiles across the business to cater to our clients needs setting the digital strategy and roadmap and leading Digital Transformations.
Do you want to work in a challenging environment with competent team members? Than this is the role for you!
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience of working as a SR Consultant to Managing Consultant
- Experienced in leading teams, projects and programs helping clients identifying business needs, setting the digital strategy and roadmaps, modernizing digital platforms, driving digital transformations, creating sourcing strategies and deliver business value.
- Experience from programs involving cloud migrations and major solutions highly desired
- Excellent ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to understand business needs, drive C-level conversation and work with leaders across business and IT.
- Ability to lead complex initiatives with use of a range of methodologies
- Holistic understanding of how technology should be deployed to deliver desired targets
- Structured in communication and implementation of initiatives
- Full proficiency in Norwegian language (Bokmål/Nynorsk)
Meritorious should you have;
- Having held roles such as Project leader or Program manager
- Previous experience with modernization of case handling processes in particular modernization of central government and thereby experience from welfare, tax or justice.
- Previous experience from at least one of the following are needed towards banking and financial sector; either customer-facing transformations, core banking, middle and back office are all of interest including experience from retail, corporate, wealth management, finance and GRC functions
- Candidates with experience and understanding from Cyber Security are also of interest, particularly as it relates to governance, policies, regulations, design and architecture
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.