Senior Learning Specialist
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Our learning & development offer is a core part of our Employee Brand and the role of Learning Specialist is responsible for the development, delivery and quality of a range of learning programmes within our global Learning Strategy.
You will work with a team of learning specialists and our internal trainer community to deliver a range of programmes that support the growth strategy. You will collaborate with our Digital Learning specialists and Learning Operations teams to develop and deliver blended learning solutions, including virtual and face to face delivery. You will partner across the business to identify development needs and work to agree and implement effective solutions.
- Partner with the business to identify core development needs and develop learning solutions.
- Provide guidance on learning solutions that are effective cost efficient and enable and support growth qat individual, team and firm level
- Engage across the HR Business Partnering network to guide, advise and inform on learning & Development services
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of learning and development interventions and take appropriate actions.
- Collaborate across HR and the wider business to support the effective delivery of the People Plan.
- To liaise with awarding organisations, to plan, implement and manage the delivery, quality and accreditation of external accredited learning programmes
- Understand the business needs and wider talent plan and contribute to building an L&D curriculum that meets these needs.
- Design and create solutions in partnership with functional experts across the business
- Working with the Digital Learning team, design blended learning solutions, including e-learning, workshop sessions and/or coaching
- Manage the development and co-creation of materials that appeal to multiple learning styles
- Manage and build long term effective relationships with key stakeholders providing expert consultancy services to support their business goals
- Identify and support an SME Trainer community within PA across areas of responsibility
- Facilitate and manage team events, as required
- Support our employee populations around core lifecycle events including through workshops, facilitated discussion, coaching and CPD planning.
- Experience of providing training solutions in a wide variety of delivery methods
- Strong communication, organisation, and planning skills
- Experience in training design and delivery
- Pragmatic and commercially focused approach to providing Learning & Development solutions
- High level of personal integrity
- Influencing and partnering skills, able to build and sustain relationships at multiple levels
- Consultation skills when working with subject matter experts
- Understanding of external certified learning providers and their accredited programmes
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com