Senior Learning Experience Designer
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Become part of the Digital Learning Team at PA
We are looking to hire an experienced senior learning designer with a passion for learning technology.
Creatively minded and highly collaborative, you have an eye for design with a background of either learning design or web design. As well as being creative, you are likely to be highly organised and curious about using learning technology to create impactful learning experiences. To achieve this, you will have experience using industry standard content creation tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Vyond, Articulate or be willing to try new applications we have not discovered yet, for example utilising the power of AI!
You will be actively encouraged to implement new ideas and be creative. This will involve working with and building strong relationships with your stakeholders to script, storyboard and deploy innovative, digital learning experiences for their specific needs. You will also be involved with shaping and structuring the journey for onboarding and iterating existing content to create impactful learner journeys.
As a multi-disciplinary team, we work together to develop learning solutions and help other team members become proficient using our LMS (Workday). You will be providing technical and creative expertise in developing digital learning content, user experience and interactive design. You will work collaboratively with PA colleagues to build and grow our digital learning solutions to meet the learning outcomes and organisation needs through the delivery of excellent innovative services.
What We’re Looking for
You have demonstrable experience working in a learning design function. The successful candidate for this role will have strong experience in the following areas:
- A broad range of skills and experience using content creation tools
- Audio & visual editing capability
- Taking ownership and delivering of a brief
- Inquisitive and curious mindset
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written & listening
- Be able to solve problems and demonstrate tenacity
What will you be participating in?
You can expect to be involved in all of the following:
- Developing impactful blended learning journeys aligned to our career framework and broader business objectives
- Developing expertise around Workday Learning and other learning applications
- Creating engaging marketing and communications for learning programmes
- Reporting on engagement for learning programmes
- Designing best-in-class digital content across PA’s core curriculum
- Designing multiple modes of delivering content for each stage in the program
- Working with subject matter experts to ensure digital content is industry-aligned
- Bringing your curiosity and deep knowledge of learning and learning technology to ensure that PA is at the forefront of trends in highly effective learning
- Skilled in the design of rich media content utilising creation tools
- A passion for user experience and user-centric design
- Committed to their own personal development and actively seeks to enhance their own capability
- Is a collaborative team player who builds great relationships with colleagues.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Can manage, prioritise and take responsibility for their own workload.
- An interest in learning design methodologies and/or digital instructional design experience
- Experience in supporting learning technologies, particularly LXPs, LMSs, MOOCs
About Talent and Development at PA
The Talent and Development (T&D) Team is responsible for the performance, growth and knowledge of all our PA colleagues.
Workday Learning is our digital learning platform, alongside LinkedIn Learning, where PA people can find curated content, virtual classroom experiences, learning plans, videos and articles to help them develop the skills they need to progress at PA.
Life At PA
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.