Senior Financial Crime Transformation Consultant
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
- We work in a hybrid model at PA, but your work base will be aligned to our London or Edinburgh office
- Travel to client site will be necessary as and when the client requires
- Full time
- Application deadline: ASAP
Financial Crime at PA
Our Financial Crime experts have led some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen in building leading Financial Crime intelligence functions. We have helped global regulators to become more sophisticated and data-driven in their AML/CFT supervision and enforcement as well as supporting the delivery of transaction monitoring engines driven by next-generation technologies.
By blending PA’s rich history in consulting with our technology culture and capabilities, we mix disciplines, deliver faster, iterate smarter and constantly learn — challenging the status quo to seek the best solution for our clients.
As a Financial Crime Consultant, you will be working with our diverse and high performing delivery teams transforming Financial Crime risk management frameworks, crafting and implementing technologies across customer onboarding, payment screening and Transaction Monitoring. You will also liaise with senior client stakeholders in drafting policy to help to prevent, detect and investigate money laundering, bribery and corruption, fraud and market abuse.
Fin Crime Makes a Difference
Recent Credential: PA have been delivering a Financial Crime Transformation Programme at a Tier 1 Financial Institution in the UK, playing a leading role in the transformation of the organisation’s Fraud and Financial Crime function across their lines of defence.
PA have provided support in developing the strategic direction of the Fraud and Financial Crime function; managing deliverables on the change side and in the business; setting up a robust governance framework; carrying out risk and control mapping; Target Operating Model design; creating FC learning and development frameworks; and designing a technology and data architecture framework.
To rise to the challenge this Financial Crime Transformation Consultant role brings we are looking for experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial Crime Target Operating Model design
- Experience in working across all lines of defence
- Operational and strategic experience of multiple financial crime taxonomies
- Designing and delivering market-leading learning and development frameworks and materials
- Thorough understanding of Governance structures and frameworks
- A robust understanding of creating financial crime strategies for large, complex organisations
- Preferably experience across a number of different Financial Services e.g. Retail / Corporate banking, Asset Management, Insurance, Investment Banking
- Unique perspectives on the future landscape of financial crime risk mitigation and an understanding of what the leading organisations in this space are doing
- Managing senior stakeholders as part of complex programmes of work and delivering high quality outputs in an often fast-paced environment
- Demonstrating agility and adaptability to work in line with changing client expectations and requirements
- Core consultancy skills
Our Financial Services team is committed and passionate about inclusion and diversity. We are members of Women in Banking and Finance which offers a variety of development programmes and networking opportunities. All PA consultants also have access to both internal and external mentoring schemes.
We offer the opportunity to work on purposeful projects with incredible people, competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme, clear pathways to progression, and a thriving learning culture. Benefits include:
- Consistent training, development and career progression
- Flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
- Competitive leave allowances
- Access to a range of networks, centring LGBTQ+ people, women, people from minority ethnic backgrounds, and more.
It’s an environment that is energetic and fast-paced, that values collaboration, curiosity and treating people fairly. If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, get in touch.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process — at any time — don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com