Risk and Regulation Advisory Consultant
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
- We work in a hybrid model at PA, but your work base will be aligned to our London or Edinburgh office
- Travel to client site will be necessary as and when the client requires
- Full time
- Application deadline: ASAP
Risk & Regulation at PA
The Risk and Regulation team is a diverse team that provides high quality, innovative advice and solutions to financial services firms. Our team is growing and we are seeking to recruit consultants and industry experts with experience of, and a keen interest in any of our areas of focus:
- Enhancing firm’s approach to enterprise risk management (in particular non-financial risk management)
- Enhancing corporate governance and embedding an improved risk culture.
- Delivering effective regulatory change, including providing independent assurance and Skilled Person Reviews
Risk and Regulation Makes A Difference
As a Risk & Reg Consultant at PA you will take on challenging, stimulating and innovative work. Our team has led some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen for many years across Banking, Insurance and with the Regulators
- We have worked with the Boards and Executive Management of large global banks to improve their approach to governance and managing strategic risks
- We work closely with Financial Services regulators shaping new regulation and promoting innovation in the market
- We are currently working with a number of global banking clients to craft and handle their responses to regulatory changes.
To rise to the challenge this R&R Advisory Consultant brings, you will be an experienced consultant or industry expert who possess a strong track record in planning, delivering and executing complex projects in the financial services sector to address regulatory or risk management related requirements. You will also be able to:
- Develop and nurture client relationships successfully
- Lead projects with minimal but regular guidance
- React to changes in requirements, timeframes, data availability constructively
- Spot opportunities while on assignment and support sales activities within the capability to grow our business
We also require an in depth understanding, and demonstrable experience of at least one of the following:
- The regulatory and/or risk management environment within the financial services sector – whether from working in industry, for the regulators or consulting firm
- The PRA’s and FCA's regulatory frameworks as applied to the one or more FS sectors
- The impact of regulatory developments on regulated firms, and an awareness of a broad range of industry developments
- Management of non-financial risks, including but not limited to, operational risk, conduct risk, climate risk and/or technology related risk within financial services sector
We offer the opportunity to work on purposeful projects with incredible people, competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme, clear pathways to progression, and a thriving learning culture. Benefits include:
- Consistent training, development and career progression
- Flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
- Competitive leave allowances
- Flexible WFH / WFO policy
- Access to a range of networks, centring LGBTQ+ people, women, people from minority ethnic backgrounds, as well as Women in Banking & Finance.
- A range of culturally-led clubs to join, from music to film, yoga to podcasts
It’s an environment that is energetic and fast-paced, that values collaboration, curiosity and treating people fairly. If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, get in touch.
Diversity Enables Ingenuity
Our diversity strengthens us and stimulates a rich, creative environment where our people feel empowered to be themselves. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, no matter their background. Together, we are PA — Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process — at any time — don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com