Propositions and Capabilities Marketing Manager- Design and Engineering
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4,000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
Your day to day
A fantastic career opportunity to join the Global Marketing team at PA, playing an integral role in delivering key propositions and capabilities marketing campaigns and activities focused on our design & engineering offerings.
We're the only firm with the range of expertise – strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists – to offer end-to-end innovation under one roof, helping clients seize the incredible opportunities of today’s rapidly changing world.
Working in partnership with our consulting team and capabilities leads, this role requires someone who loves building relationships, developing plans and delivering marketing programs.
The candidate should have a strong interest in business and technology trends, sustainability, produce design and delivery and a passion for how great content can improve key global debates on a wide range of topics. They will work with key consulting stakeholders to ensure value propositions, content and marketing activities are properly positioned, compelling and innovative.
· Proposition development defining clients, targets, messaging, offers, and creative
· Campaign development, planning, resourcing, and executing integrated campaigns
· Content marketing pipeline including client stories and blogs to bring the capability to
· Partner spokesperson activities, working closely with our PR and social media teams.
· Award submission and delivery promotion
· Foundational marketing support to ensure the capability is well positioned on our website and social media channels
What you bring
· 5+ years B2B marketing experience, ideally with experience in design, digital, engineering, consulting or technology companies
· A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a knack for delivering strong, data-centric presentations, and comfortable providing an informed point of view on marketing engagement with partners
· Customer focused with dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. You get first-hand information and use it for improvements, act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships, gaining trust and respect
· Strong collaboration – ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and within the Global Marketing team; a fundamental understanding of the role of transparency and teamwork
· Competent and interested in the use of digital marketing techniques and tools including web, social media and marketing automation.
· An extremely organized program manager, attentive to detail, with the ability to prioritize effectively allowing you to consistently deliver quality results on time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.