Program Director: LIMS Sample Manager
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4,200 specialists in health and life sciences, consumer and manufacturing, energy and utilities, financial services, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the US, UK, Europe, and the Nordics.
Program Director: Lims Sample Manager
The Program Director will be working in close collaboration with scientific and technical teams and they will contribute to and/or lead the design, implementation and validation of the new Sample Manager: Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Establish relationships with scientists and technical teams across R&D to implement LIMS and LIMS-related solutions that meet requirements related to sample tracking and processing, experiment execution, data collection, data processing, data reporting, instrument and software integration, and end-to-end data workflows
- Collect and generate full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation
- Design, configure and/or customize, and install commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) LIMS solutions according to business requirements
- Interface with in-house and off-shore LIMS support teams to guide, design, or implement resolution to technical LIMS issues and enhancement requests
- Work with compliance, technical, and scientific teams to insure proper validation of regulated implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a scientific or information-technology related field
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting LIMS solutions in the Pharmaceutical or related industry
- Experienced in the administration, installation, configuration, customization, optimization, and support of Sample Manager LIMS
- Must have 5+ years of Program Management experience overseeing the implementation of Sample Manager LIMS
- Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess eligibility to work in the United States
- PA Consulting offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
- PA Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- PA Consulting has a vaccine mandate in place for our U.S. offices which requires our employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- PA Consulting has a requirement to be within 100 miles of an office location.
- You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.