Operational Resilience Consultant Analyst - Financial Services
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Flexible working - We are guided by our client work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.
We are actively seeking a dynamic and driven Operational Resilience Consultant Analyst to join our esteemed Digital Trust and Cyber Security Team. As a member of PA's Operational Resilience team, you will play a pivotal role in assisting clients to fortify their businesses, protect their reputation, meet regulatory requirements, and maintain a competitive edge.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Analyse end-to-end operations to enhance business resilience.
- Adopt a comprehensive approach, moving beyond traditional business continuity management in today's dynamic organisations.
- Critically assess resilience in various vulnerable areas of the organisation.
- Handle diverse resilience elements, including third parties, people, security, and vital IT functions.
- Ground your work in the fundamentals of risk management, essential for navigating the complexities of modern business.
- Contribute to shaping and developing PA's Operational Resilience team.
- Play a part in thought leadership, creating assets to enhance the team's capabilities.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Ambition and passion for designing resilient businesses and contributing to a more robust economy.
- Self-motivation, a strong work ethic, and a track record of success.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, capable of effectively interacting across the business.
- Knowledge of information technology department operations and an understanding of its significance in successful business operations.
- Confidence and interest in identifying areas where IT can make a business vulnerable.
- Technical experience in Operational Resilience, Business Continuity, Third Party Risk Management, OCIR, Crisis Management, IT Service Management, IT Continuity, Security, Risk Management, Supply Chain Resilience, and Disaster Recovery.
- Familiarity with IT service models such as COBIT and ITIL would be beneficial.
- Experience with relevant international standards for resilience, risk management, information security, and service continuity.
- Certification from relevant industry bodies such as BCI, DRI, CISSP, IRM would be desirable.
- Familiarity with Financial Services Regulation and a financial services background, recognizing that resilience principles apply across sectors.
If you are a motivated individual with a keen interest in operational resilience and are ready to contribute to a forward-thinking team, we encourage you to apply. This role provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth and the chance to make a lasting impact in the field.
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.