We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Networks at PA
Our Networks experts create lasting change in the fast moving, diverse and demanding enterprise and telecommunications industries. We work with clients on some of the telecoms and technology sectors’ most challenging issues, including commercial and technology strategy development, systems and architecture design, network and digital transformation delivery, systems/managed service procurement, and development of innovative and novel products. We work across numerous sectors, to drive enduring change and create results that make a real difference for our clients.
By blending PA’s rich history in consulting with our technology culture and capabilities, we mix disciplines, deliver faster, iterate smarter and constantly learn — challenging the status quo to seek the best solution for our clients.
As a Networks consultant, you will be working on a range of industry-leading projects that will both challenge and reward, working in a highly collaborative environment. You will work with clients at senior levels on high profile, high impact projects, with responsibility for delivery of outcomes, to quality, schedule and budget.
Networks Makes a Difference
Our Networks Team helped a mobile infrastructure company to prepare a technical and commercial proposal to deliver mobile coverage on an urban transport network and leverage the associated fibre infrastructure for wholesale and broadband services across the city.
We combined our commercial, technical and procurement expertise to create a compelling and innovative proposal, that would create a step-change in customer experience of mobile and broadband services in a major European city.
To rise to the challenge this Networks consultant role brings you will have a background in working within the Telecommunications/enterprise networking industries or for a consulting firm.
You will have operated in roles such as enterprise/networks architecture, commercial and/or technology strategy.
We are looking for people with the ambition and appetite to succeed in a growth entrepreneurial environment, with a blend of skills from amongst the following:
- Strong telecoms industry knowledge
- Knowledge of key technologies such as digital radio, software defined networks, cloud, and enterprise systems
- Business/investment cases and strategy development
- Vendor management, sourcing, and procurement
- Network strategy, network architectures, and design of digital infrastructure and systems
- Technical and/or commercial solution/service design, development and management
- Network delivery and operations
- Implementation management and execution of business change
- Programme leadership, governance, and project management
- Business process redesign, operating model and operational excellence
- Commercial / technical due diligence, and investment appraisal
- Knowledge of government policy and regulation
We offer the opportunity to work on purposeful projects with incredible people, competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme, clear pathways to progression, and a thriving learning culture. Benefits include:
- Consistent training, development and career progression
- Flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
- Competitive leave allowances
- Flexible WFH / WFO policy
- Access to a range of networks, centring LGBTQ+ people, women, people from minority ethnic backgrounds, and more
- A range of culturally-led clubs to join, from music to film, yoga to podcasts
It’s an environment that is energetic and fast-paced, that values collaboration, curiosity and treating people fairly. If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, get in touch.
Diversity Enables Ingenuity
Our diversity strengthens us and stimulates a rich, creative environment where our people feel empowered to be themselves. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, no matter their background. Together, we are PA — Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process — at any time — don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org