Management consultants with experience in Supply chain and Operational excellence
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
We are an innovation and transformation consultancy, with 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We have been on an exciting growth journey in the last five years, where we have almost doubled our revenue and profit, and we are proud to have done this with 98% of our clients recommending us.
Do you have a deep insight within supply chain and operations, and want to be a part of a culture and an organization with room for differences? Then we have an exciting opportunity in our Operations & Improvement team.
Our Operations and Improvement team works with clients across all major sectors. The team works on strategy through to implementation on issues critical to the growth and prosperity of business operations across the world. Our client’s issues include defining strategy, designing and delivering the supply chains and manufacturing capabilities of tomorrow, driving incremental and transformational change, creating value through supply chain and manufacturing digitalization, globalization, innovation and revenue growth.
We are looking for a management consultant with functional expertise within supply chain management.
Ideally you will have:
- 3 to 6 years of experience from consulting or from a specialist role within industry, with expertise in one or more of these functions: integrated business planning, logistics, manufacturing and/or procurement, and have proven competence in one or more of these areas: supply chain digitalization, designing operating models, process optimization, program management, operational transformation, supply chain sustainability, working capital and cost reduction
- A collaborative approach to your work, with flexibility to work on diverse challenges in small and large teams.
- Core experience of delivering improvement in operational environments from the back office to the front, from the initial contact to aftercare.
- Track record of realizing tangible business benefits and outcomes.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership skills in large and diverse project teams.
- Ability to work across multiple levels of an organization and an aptitude for delivering creative and ingenious solutions.
We would like to receive your application including your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible as we will review applications on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Sanna Austrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.