Join PA Consulting's team in Stockholm as our local IT support
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Group Systems provide the key internal support that keeps our international network connected. Supplying our people with essential equipment, software and IT expertise, our team deliver a first-class service throughout the business. People in this function manage high volumes of requests effectively and securely. It’s a role that relies on quick response and technical skill. And it ensures the effective function of the firm, every day.
When you join Group Systems, you’ll bring your broad knowledge and practical problem solving to ensure smooth operations in every part of our firm. You’ll offer stability and security to everything we do.
You will join our service delivery team, working on support tickets against an agreed service level. Linking up with the Global Helpdesk and 2nd line colleagues to provide good advice to our people. Complete Laptop/Mac and mobile builds to PA specifications. This role is based in Stockholm and you will report to our Service Delivery Manager in Copenhagen. You will provide support to colleagues in Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen.
Understand the need to comply with firm wide processes, escalate issues as appropriate and work with the Service Delivery Manager to optimise the support the IT team provide.
Manage stock levels, work with local suppliers and provide input to service analysis and reviews when asked. Demonstrate strong technical knowledge and be flexible to travel if required.
- Problem tickets, dealing with support requests logged through our Global Helpdesk
- Laptop/Mac/Phone builds for joiners/leavers
- Maintain stock and consumable levels, link up with IT colleagues to co-ordinate kit
- Cover IT colleagues and be available to provide support towards the end of the working day to other PA offices remotely
- Support meetings and events in your region
- Support Line Managers and IT colleagues to deliver a great service
We value a diverse professional background and for this role we are looking for someone with the following qualifications;
- Academic excellence (degree ideal but not essential)
- Strong IT knowledge – Windows and OSx
- Microsoft Office/Teams
- Mac support experience
- Customer service experience
- Flexibility to travel if needed, specifically to our offices in Oslo and Copenhagen
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Adaptable, flexible and hard working
- Understand business demands
- Develop self and build strong knowledge base
- Show initiative, driven and be an enabler
- Be proactive, plan ahead and take ownership of Helpdesk calls
- Make suggestions or recommendations to improve service
- Inspire confidence at senior business level with a professional approach
- Effective communicator (in person and in writing)
- Strong attention to detail and process orientated
- Well organised and able to work on a variety of concurrent tasks and deliver against deadlines
- Working effectively, sensitively and collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
For more information, please reach out to Service Delivery Manager Rasmus Karmark Andersen; email@example.com.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in Sweden.