IT Sourcing Consultant
Flexible working - We are guided by our client work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.
Do you enjoy developing innovative strategies to optimise adoption of new and innovative technology that can change how businesses operate and deliver their goals more efficiently and effectively?
Our Sourcing, IT Strategy, and Corporate Services capability is growing. We are actively recruiting talented IT Sourcing Consultants with a passion for defining and delivering radical change within businesses to exploit new digital technology and modern digital ways of working by providing strategic advice to CIOs and business leaders.
As an IT Sourcing Consultant, you will have the opportunity to help our clients solve the most complex and challenging issues affecting business and government by:
- Designing strategic sourcing solutions which balance the appropriate mix of internal and external IT and Business Process services, so that organisations benefit from fit-for-the-future services and capabilities
- Shaping and delivering global operating and delivery models that enable the exploitation of the modern digital ways of working
- Leading complex transition programmes and workstreams to transform IT and business services, to make the change happen by building new organisations, cultures, and supplier relationships.
Please note: We like to recruit lots of great people into this role, across all ranks. You will see this advertised year-round and will be individually reviewed by our recruiting team who will reach out to you dependant on your suitability at this time or in the future
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant Sourcing or Transformation experience in an IT/digital environment (prior consulting experience is essential for Principal Consultant grade and above)
- Broad knowledge of the technology services marketplace and exposure to outsourcing application, infrastructure and workplace services (including cloud, SaaS, AI, RPA solutions)
- Expertise in technology delivery disciplines (e.g. IT strategy, IT service management, agile delivery, IT project management)
- Ability to define business and IT services, requirements and SLAs
- Experience across the outsourcing lifecycle, including business cases and cost models (strategy, delivery, transition, service optimisation and remediation)
- A proven ability to shape effective procurement strategies and negotiate robust commercial solutions
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org