Head Of People Nordics/NL
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
Our hybrid way of working is designed to help you plan your work and your life. We want decisions about ‘where to work’ to be governed by ‘the work we need to do’ – whether that’s at client sites, offices/labs/studios, or remotely from home.
We have five principles which will help us balance both creating a high-performance culture that delivers for our clients and the firm, and being understanding and inclusive to individuals, and the teams in which we all work. Our principles are: we put your safety first; we trust PA people; we respect difference; we are responsive to clients and we are responsive to individuals and teams.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
PA are looking to transform how our People function works with our Nordics and Netherlands regions (the regions), enabling progressive, ingenious and strategic business partnering. The People Lead role is in response to the transformation of PA's HR operating model in The Regions. The People Lead is a key member of The Regions’ leadership teams, helping to shape and enable the people agenda and local people strategy. They will also be a key member and contributor to our Global HR leadership team and report to the Chief People Office. The People Lead will:
- Partner with the regions' leadership team to develop and implement a local people strategy; ensuring alignment to the global people strategy, drawing on expertise from PA’s HR COEs and utilising PA’s global HR delivery teams
- Partner with the region’s leadership team to develop a regional strategic workforce plan – that aligns with the global SWP and delivers against regional strategy
- Partner with GTM and Capability Leads in the regions to enable effective delivery of HR activities across PA's people pillars (recruit/onboard, mentor & develop, reward, support & engage)
- Work closely with PA’s Chief People Officer and Global HR COE leads to deliver the global people strategy within the regions. Lead and contribute to global HR transformation projects and ensure strong local implementation
- Lead, coach and mentor HR Business partners across the regions.
- Work with the Global TA CoE to develop and implement a local TA strategy to meet regional requirements and liaise closely with the CoE to ensure effective delivery
- Lead the implementation of critical cyclical processes for the regions (including promotions, YE performance and compensation) and, together with other HR colleagues, support PA’s cyclical processes globally
- Enable a high-performance culture locally through strong performance management and talent development within the regions, drawing on expertise from PAs COEs
- Work with leads and line manager to develop and optimise people management capability within the region, supported by global CoEs
- Support succession planning for key accounts and regional leadership roles
- Act as go-to person for complex employee relations in the regions and lead complex cases
- Develop and utilise people data to provide regional insights, drive best practice and enable ingenious solutions
- Champion PA's values and the behaviours we expect of each other
- Enable positive engagement and promote community across the region
- Significant experience of strategic HR partnering at a leadership level
- Strong business acumen
- International HR experience as required for the role
- Significant knowledge of HR best practice
- Strong knowledge of employment law commensurate with the requirements of the role
- HR change management and transformation experience
- Strong working knowledge of all people functions
- Professional services experience and experience of working in a matrixed structure
10-15 years of varied HR experience.
5 years in a leadership role.
Inclusion and Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org