Full stack Data Scientist
Bli en del av PA Consulting
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Are you an entrepreneur in heart with a passion of working with AI and Data-Led Transformation? Are you keen to work with companies across the industries, locally and globally but not so keen on a “corporate” job? Do you want to work in an environment that feels like getting back to school, with so many possibilities to grow and learn, personally and professionally, but not keen to wear suits or white shirt everyday, you want to be yourself and take part in a true AI and data-driven transformation? If so, this is for you.
About the Role
A Full Stack Data Scientist is someone who knows the “end-to-end” of a data science project, right from connecting to business and formulating the business problem to data identification and collection, exploration and analysis, feature engineering, model building and model optimisation as well as model deployment and monitoring. We believe this versatility is important to create value with data for our clients.
Desired Candidate Attributes:
- Curiosity Problem solving mindset, entrepreneurial spirit
- A true «Team Player»
- Great story-teller with presentation, data visualisation and communication skills
- Eager to contribute end-to-end from sales to delivery and from Strategy to Implementation and Adoption
- Ability and interest to identify and understand business problems (or opportunities) that can be solved using data and analytics to create business value
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the essential statistical concepts
- Deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Product Development
- Deep Expertise in building and deploying models
- Hands on experience and programming skills with various Machine Learning tools (Python, TensorFlow, Keras), libraries and development platforms (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS) and Data Visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience in working across the Data Science spectrum; Data extraction / transformation, Model prototyping, validation and deployment.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Higher education (BSc, MSc, or equivalent) within relevant fields of study or additional relevant experience is a plus
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
Om PA Consulting
PA Consulting group is an innovative and ambitious technology and advisory firm going through an exciting and ambitious period of growth. You together with your colleagues from all around the world, will collaborate in an agile and multi-disciplinary team to create ethical solutions responsibly for the worlds leading companies to help them to transform with Data and AI into successful businesses and to improve the quality of life.
There are several things that really set PA Consulting apart from other consulting firms, including the ability to go beyond pure consulting. PA has a strong focus on innovation, design, and future-state product development, which gives us the ability (and capabilities) advise our clients on strategy, but also guide them through concept, to design, development, and implementation.
Inkludering og mangfold
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org