We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
- Travel to client site will be necessary as and when the client requires
- Full time
- Application deadline: ASAP
- Flexible working - We operate in a hybrid working environment where we come into a client site or office, at least 2-3 days per week. This role will be aligned to our London or Edinburgh office
What is next in your career?
Our Risk and Regulation team are looking for an exceptional Fraud Consultant. As a Fraud Consultant, you will be working with our diverse and high performing delivery teams transforming Fraud risk management frameworks, crafting and implementing technologies across analytics, investigations, reimbursement and reporting. You will also liaise with senior client stakeholders in drafting policies and performing risk assessments to help to prevent, detect and investigate Fraud.
Our Fraud experts are market leaders having led some of the industry’s most challenging and transformational initiatives. We work on market-shaping, expert-led and tech-enabled work – with a particular focus on Fraud across government, defence and financial services sectors.
You will have opportunity to:
- Our Fraud and Financial Crime team has recently undertaken strategic and industry-leading engagements shaping government eco-system strategy, supporting industries including financial services, technology, social media and telecommunications. There is now a need to ensure that strategies are implemented successfully at an industry level.
- Within financial services, we have recently run exercises to shape technology in the Fraud space, including design and implementation of key Fraud analytics and case management solutions.
- Fraud risk is at the heart of technology design and implementation. Risk management practices such as policy, risk appetite, controls or mitigations, and people and training are core to the solutions we design.
To rise to the challenge of a successful Fraud Consultant, we are looking for experience of either leading or taking an active role in assignments in one or more of the following areas:
- Ability to independently work on client assignments with minimal oversight
- Fraud risk management frameworks, Enterprise Risk Assessment, Fraud Analytics, Fraud Technologies, Fraud Controls
- Fraud prevention process design
- Delivering new technologies across analytics, investigations, reimbursement and reporting
- Prevention, detection and investigation of Fraud
- Sourcing and/or implementing vendor software for Fraud prevention
- Designing and working with three lines of defence
- You will also have excellent communication skills with demonstrable experience working on projects in this field. You will be able to form excellent relationships with clients working closely with them in shaping solutions, bring projects to a successful conclusion.
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.