- We work in a hybrid model at PA, but your work base will be aligned to our London or Edinburgh office
- Travel to client site will be necessary as and when the client requires
- Full time
- Application deadline: ASAP
- Flexible working - We are guided by our client work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
What is next in your career?
Our Risk and Regulation team are looking for an exceptional Fraud Consultants. We are looking for Fraud Consultants with the ability to independently manage and run client assignments with minimal oversight. As a Fraud Consultant, you will be working with our diverse and high performing delivery teams transforming Fraud risk management frameworks, crafting and implementing technologies across analytics, investigations, reimbursement and reporting. You will also liaise with senior client stakeholders in drafting policies and performing risk assessments to help to prevent, detect and investigate Fraud.
Our Fraud experts are market leaders having led some of the industry’s most challenging and transformational initiatives. We work on market-shaping, expert-led and tech-enabled work – with a particular focus on Fraud across government, defence and financial services sectors.
Fraud and Financial Crime Makes a Difference
Our Fraud and Financial Crime team has recently undertaken strategic and industry-leading engagements shaping government eco-system strategy, supporting industries including financial services, technology, social media and telecommunications. There is now a need for industry to ensure that strategies are implemented successfully at an industry level.
Within financial services, we have recently run exercises to shape technology in the Fraud space, including
- Design and implementation of key Fraud analytics
- Fraud risk is at the heart of technology design and implementation; and risk management practices such as policy, risk appetite, controls or mitigation, and people and training are core to the solutions we design.
Please note: We like to recruit lots of great people into this role, across all ranks. You will see this advertised year-round and will be individually reviewed by our recruiting team who will reach out to you dependant on your suitability at this time or in the future.
To rise to the challenge of a successful Fraud Consultant, we are looking for experience of either leading or taking an active role in assignments in one or more of the following areas:
- Fraud risk management frameworks, Enterprise Risk Assessment, Fraud Analytics, Fraud Technologies, Fraud Controls
- Fraud prevention process design
- Delivering new technologies across analytics, investigations, reimbursement and reporting
- Prevention, detection and investigation of Fraud
- Sourcing and/or implementing vendor software for Fraud prevention
- Designing and working with three lines of defence
- Transaction Monitoring model creation, testing and validation with specific Fraud use cases
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.