We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Do you want to play a role in helping to drive the financial performance of our firm?
The FP&A Analyst role is a critical role within the Group FP&A team, which supports the Executive Committee in understanding and driving the financial performance of the firm.
The primary focus for this role is owning the monthly board pack, preparing analysis to get insight into business performance, and supporting the budgeting and forecasting process. As such, you will get good exposure to a range of stakeholders across the business, as well as developing a good knowledge of the firm’s own financial performance.
In addition to this role, the FP&A team consists of the Head of FP&A, Commercial FP&A Manager, Corporate function business partners, and a Business Intelligence team of four.
It is a fantastic role for someone who wants to develop their FP&A skills, with plenty of opportunity to develop in role as well as to move to other finance roles within the business.
- Manage the monthly group financial board pack, including variance analysis and commentary
- Review weekly results and provide commentary
- Assist in the yearly budget cycle and in-year reforecasts, providing financial modelling and creating presentation packs for commercial finance
You'll also have the opportunity to:
- Support quarterly forecasting activities helping us make better decisions
- Provide data support to various commercial finance teams
- Improve and automate reports using your advanced Excel techniques
- Create dynamic Excel dashboards for data visualization
We know the skill-gap and ‘need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application
- You'll be a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Have solid Excel skills, with the desire to develop and advance these further
- You'll have strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial analysis and reporting
- You'll be a team player with excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- You'll have gained strong business acumen to support decision-making processes
- A willingness to grow and develop in role
This is a hybrid role, based out of our London office.
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.