Digital Campaigns and Social Media lead
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join PA’s Global Digital Marketing team and transform our approach to digital campaigns and social media. The successful candidate will create and implement effective strategies in line with our global marketing plan, that grows our brand awareness, preserves our reputation, and supports the firm’s rapid growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing consistency and governance in our messaging and approaches across go-to-market efforts, as well as leading new projects that will evolve the way we use social media at PA. These include rolling out our advocacy programme, launching new channels and managing our paid media plan.
- Partner with marketers and other key stakeholders across the business to conceive, finesse and implement digital campaign strategies to achieve maximum impact from the firm’s go-to-market activities.
- Work with the wider digital marketing team, marketing centre of excellence teams, and third-party agencies to develop engaging and effective digital experiences – and to ensure promotional activities are executed according to best practice.
- Work with key stakeholders to define digital campaign objectives and KPIs.
- Liaise with the digital analytics manager to ensure campaign objectives are measured correctly and monitor ongoing success post-launch.
- Exploit data and trends, as well as our marketing plan, to design and deliver a social media strategy that scales our messaging, awareness, and performance through our primary owned social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter).
- Lead the social media team to deliver the strategy through effective planning and execution.
- Develop and deliver internal training programmes aimed at empowering our people to make the most of social media opportunities whilst avoiding the pitfalls.
- Drive our firmwide employee advocacy programme and ensure our social media policy and best practices are adopted by the firm.
- Monitor social media activity, reporting on channel and campaign performance, and identifying reputational risks and influencer engagement.
- Manage our paid media plan and budget – and liaise with the firm’s media agency to implement, monitor, and optimise advertising campaigns.
- Highly experienced in B2B social media, with a strong understanding of the range of platforms and channels – and proven experience in driving successful social media strategies and programmes across an organisation.
- A passion for the power of digital to grow our brand presence, generate successful marketing leads, and enhance relationships with existing clients and contacts – with a strong understanding of how to use insight to drive effective engagement and action.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and activating marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels – and working with wider digital marketing specialists to craft impactful and effective experiences.
- Strong leadership experience, with a track record of building high performing teams and influencing senior stakeholders and peers.
- Solid experience of working in the digital marketing sector, preferably in a corporate or B2B environment.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org