We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
Your day to day
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
Are you ready to harness the power of data to drive advancements in healthcare? Are you passionate about designing, building, and maintaining data infrastructure that plays a pivotal role in improving patient outcomes and shaping the future of medicine? If you're seeking a rewarding career at the intersection of healthcare and technology, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team. This is a unique, multi-year, project-based opportunity to build and grow a clinical data registry platform over many years working with a dedicated team of collaborators and customers. As a Data Engineer for our cutting-edge medical data registry, you'll be at the forefront of managing, optimizing, and expanding our data infrastructure, enabling critical insights that can positively impact patient outcomes. If you're excited about leveraging your data engineering skills to make a difference in the world of healthcare, we want to hear from you.
- Advanced SQL and Python
- Expertise in the design and construction of Big Data Lakes and Data Warehouses capable of ingesting, standardizing, and serving billions of data rows spanning diverse datasets ranging from tens to hundreds
- Experience building dynamic, metadata driven pipelines and analyses
- Building and managing fully automated data pipelines (ETL, ELT, ELTL) including:
- Designing and building data interfaces to source systems
- Combining and transforming data into the appropriate format for storage
- Developing data sets for analytics purposes
- Developing pipelines that can handle common issues/errors in a robust and automated way
- Cloud experience in Azure, AWS or GCP
- Spark / PySpark experience highly preferable
- Working in Agile and DevOps environments
- Basic Python, Bash, or PowerShell for automation
- Data modelling – Kimball, Data Vault, Star/Snowflake schema, Query-first etc.
- Data visualisation in Power BI, Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Architecting Data Platforms - designing BI/MI/Analytics solutions using Big Data, Relational or Streaming technologies
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty
- GCP Professional Data Engineers
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life. We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people.
The Salary for this role is between $90,000 - $110,000