Consultant – Financial Services Conduct Regulation
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
- We work in a hybrid model at PA, but your work base will be aligned to our London or Edinburgh office
- Travel to client site will be necessary as and when the client requires
- Full time
- Application deadline: ASAP
Conduct Regulation at PA
Our Conduct Regulation experts have led some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen across banking, insurance, asset management, pensions and with the financial services regulators. As a rapidly growing team we are recruiting for consultants at all levels.
By blending PA’s rich history in consulting with our technology culture and capabilities, we mix disciplines, deliver faster, iterate smarter and constantly learn – challenging the status quo to seek the best solution for our clients.
As a Conduct Regulation Consultant, you will be working as part of our diverse and high performing teams that provide financial services firms, the FCA, Bank of England, and the Payments Systems Regulator high quality, innovative advice and solutions to tackle some of the biggest conduct regulation changes and challenges they face.
Conduct Regulation Makes a Difference
Our teams are working with banks, insurers, and asset managers to help them understand the regulatory implications of the FCA’s new Consumer Duty and deliver the changes they need to make to their business. Our work has included leading regulatory change programmes, developing analytic and monitoring capabilities, and providing independent compliance assurance.
This is one of the biggest changes in conduct regulation for a decade and with our help our clients will be able to improve their organisational culture, put customer outcomes at the heart of their business and increase their social purpose.
We are looking for people with a range of experience who may have previously worked for financial services firms, consultancies, or regulators. We are interested in people with skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA conduct regulation frameworks as applied to one or more FS sectors, for example banking, insurance, asset management and consumer credit
- Experience of working in complex regulatory change, compliance, or risk management projects in the financial services sector
- Providing independent assurance of implementing regulatory change, and/or compliance with regulatory requirements in financial services
- Using technology, data, and analytics to help deliver regulatory change and compliance
We offer the opportunity to work on purposeful projects with incredible people, competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme, clear pathways to progression, and a thriving learning culture. Benefits include:
- Being a part of the largest FS transformations with remarkable teams
- Consistent training, development and career progression
- Flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
- Competitive leave allowances
- Flexible WFH / WFO policy
- Access to a range of networks and initiatives, centring LGBTQ+ people, women, people from minority ethnic backgrounds, as well as Women in Banking & Finance.
- A range of culturally-led clubs to join, from music to film, yoga to podcasts
It’s an environment that is energetic and fast-paced, that values collaboration, curiosity and treating people fairly. If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, get in touch
Diversity Enables Ingenuity
Our diversity strengthens us and stimulates a rich, creative environment where our people feel empowered to be themselves. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, no matter their background. Together, we are PA — Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process — at any time — don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org