Campus - Growth Strategy Senior Consultant (The Cambridge Group, part of PA Consulting)
Become part of the team
- The Cambridge Group’s Growth Strategy team has a proven record of working with senior leaders in major private and public sector organisations, directly addressing their biggest strategic challenges
- As a part of the team, you will help CEOs and other business leaders across many sectors to develop and implement strategies to create value and transform their organizations
- You will lead in the development and execution of the latest strategic thinking and have a thirst for insight and problem solving
- You will join a people-oriented team of experienced co-workers and are growing, inquisitive, who help business leaders across many sectors create a lasting impact on their organizations.
We are growing our team by recruiting talented team members from a range of backgrounds. We operate across a number of industry sectors, providing deep contextual insight and fresh perspectives to our clients.
Operating at the leading edge of consulting, you will add value to our clients across one or several of our core offerings:
- Growth – developing new propositions and go-to-market strategies
- Sustainability strategy – helping businesses tackle the challenges and opportunities presented by the evolving sustainability focus
We define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and team members. It’s a principle that underpins everything we do.
Our clients choose us because we challenge convention to find the solutions that really work – in practice, not just on paper. Then we roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
Our people are expected to be hands-on, working together with our clients to bring energy, direction and expertise to help them solve their most pressing strategic challenges. We pride ourselves in partnering alongside clients – the best way to deliver real and long-lasting value.
In addition to formal benefits, we are passionate about the personal and career development of all our people. Our team is committed to providing the opportunities, support, training and coaching required at all levels to ensure our people can all achieve their potential.
You will be:
- With 2-5 years of full-time work experience and a track record of exceptional achievement
- Client-orientated, able to understand their challenges and build relationships
- Able to simplify complexity
- Insightful and creative, with integrity, drive and interpersonal skills and a genuine affinity for problem solving
- A strategic thinker, with an ability to define and undertake quantitative and qualitative research
- Open-minded and committed to inclusion of others and diversity of thought and background
- Able to work independently as the day-to-day client point of contact on assignments
Position is based in Chicago, IL with a hybrid work schedule of about 2 in-office days a week
PA is an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network ranging from tech start-ups to Fortune 500 clients, we will offer you fascinating work, unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to realise your potential. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a successful and rewarding career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
* Please note you must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the US * We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the US. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.