We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
- The capability to represent PA in building lasting relationships and delivering the quality and consistency our clients expect
- The ability to converse with clients at all levels with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- An appreciation for blue-sky thinking and deep knowledge of the technologies you have Architected/Implemented
- A desire to help grow and support the architecture capability and PA business as a whole
- A genuine passion for technology and a desire to progress your career and be the best you.
- An open mind and willingness to challenge ideas and be challenged. A mindset to seek out innovative solutions, overcoming obstacles with practical approaches.
- Support and involvement in shaping bids (working with a bid team) to create approaches or proposals, and delivering presentations as required
- The desire to constantly learn new skills and a commitment to continual improvement
- Should have a track record in providing technical leadership with an interest in areas including Business, Data, Application, Technology and Security Architectures.
- An interest in learning the use of Business Design and Modelling tools and techniques such as UML, Business and Capability Models, Value Stream Mapping and Value Chain Analysis
- Experience modelling business capabilities and processes, and working with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with technology and business stakeholders and influence those around them
- The ability to work at various levels, from CxO to working with technical and operational teams.
- An appreciation of the commercial, people and organisational aspects of your work.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org