Are you an IT sourcing expert interested in leading exciting projects to shape future IT organisations?
At PA Consulting, we take pride in being more than a traditional consultancy firm. We help our clients deliver innovation in the real world and unlock new technology to improve their company and society. In our IT Sourcing team, we help our clients source and deliver infrastructure, technology and business services effectively and efficiently by establishing sourcing arrangements that are fit for the future and deliver business value – directly or indirectly. We pride ourselves on being a truly independent adviser to our clients, always focused on supporting strategic decision making to address sourcing needs.
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for senior consultants with proven sourcing or procurement expertise to join our team. As a management consultant in PA, you will get a chance to tackle some of the largest, most complex sourcing challenges and work alongside interesting clients across our focus sectors covering public and private clients. You will also become a key contributor to the shaping and sharing of our knowledge and insights about trends in the market – for example in connection with our annual Whitelane survey – and continuously improve our methods and frameworks in order to deliver even greater client value.
If you are looking for new challenges and want to use your expertise and experience within IT sourcing and/or procurement in a challenging environment, being a senior management consultant in PA might be the right next step for you. You will be reporting to one of the most competent sourcing and procurement experts in the market who is looking to share knowledge and continue building a world-class team in PA.
Management consultants in PA have diverse backgrounds – you may have experience from a management consultancy, an IT service or technology provider or a private or public organisation where you have worked with IT sourcing, tenders and/or procurement. You have several years of proven experience working with shaping sourcing strategies, executing tender processes and managing contracts and vendor relationships. You have extensive knowledge about digital trends and how new technologies and IT services impact organisations. We are looking to recruit consultants who have a demonstrated track record of delivering complex projects and leading successful teams.
We expect that you:
- Have at least seven years of professional experience within sourcing, procurement, tendering and/or contract management, preferably from a management consultancy
- Have expertise within sourcing processes, from sourcing strategy to selection process execution, transformation and implementation projects and contract management as well as necessary changes to the operating model and setup as a result of updates in the sourcing split (in- vs. outsourcing)
- Have solid knowledge of IT and technology and in-depth insights into either the private or public sector, including Cloud providers and delivery models and how to create sustainable hybrid setups
- Have an excellent toolbox for project execution and a proven track record of leading impactful projects
- Are motivated by networking and sales and ideally have a track record of independently achieving business development targets or at least a genuine flair for the commercial/business development side of things
- Are fluent in English and preferably a Scandinavian language.
If the above sounds interesting to you, do not wait to apply! We are interviewing on an ongoing basis to find the right candidate. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Attraction team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we will offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity into opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.