How transport and logistics organisations can stop their best ideas from falling through the cracks
Our new innovation survey has found 51% of senior executives in transport and logistics have seen a brilliant idea fail for reasons that could have been avoided.
In the report you will find that within the sector, innovation is largely used for small-scale improvement, with just 40% of organisations saying they often back high-potential but risky innovation.
In our experience, a siloed approach to innovation is unlikely to succeed. To deliver transformational results, innovation has to move beyond the R&D department and become firmly embedded in the culture of the organisation.
To achieve this, our research suggests seven recommendations that senior executives should consider to convert innovation investment into profitable return.
The report also covers:
- Our view of the innovation challenges that organisations face
- Cross-sector learnings for addressing the innovation drain
- Best practice examples from 24 interviews with innovation leaders
- Analysis by sector and key findings
- Analysis by country and key findings.