Unlocking Devolution: what are the keys to success?
Devolution is going to mean doing things differently. Very differently. Whether you’re running a business, managing a public service or part of our current local or central government you have an exciting opportunity to transform people’s lives through this shake-up of democratic governance.
Please come along to our event hosted by Tony Lloyd, Interim Mayor of Greater Manchester, on 14 July 2016 at the People’s History Museum in Manchester for a morning of live debate and democracy.
The Rt Hon Hazel Blears, former Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, will join leaders from across the sectors to discuss the key catalysts for innovation, collaboration and change that will unlock the true value of devolution:
- Cllr Sue Murphy, Deputy Leader, Manchester City Council
- Warren Heppolette, Strategic Director for Health and Social Care Reform, Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership
- Neil McInroy, Chief Executive, Centre for Local Economic Strategies
- Simon Warburton, Director of Strategy, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Mary Cloake, Chief Executive, Bluecoat Centre for the Contemporary Arts, Liverpool
Find out more about PA’s Devolution agenda on our website: www.paconsulting.com/devolution