Customer experience is often the biggest differentiator of a business model, and the one associated with the highest margins. Depending on the type of business, the immediate driving factor may be a general desire to become more ‘customer centric’. More pressingly, it could be that you’re experiencing high churn levels, or low or falling customer satisfaction. Many businesses have tried to use tools or singular KPIs like the Net Promoter Score (NPS) but don’t fully understand the practical implications.
We can help you conduct an end-to-end review of your current customer experience, then, based on the findings, develop and introduce a new, more integrated, approach. Improved customer experience automatically increases customer satisfaction – so you’ll soon see higher NPS, plus increased retention, loyalty and repeat sales.
We worked with a global financial services business to redesign the customer experience. Analysing both qualitative and quantitative data sources, our team defined and implemented a number of changes to the end-to-end customer journey, making it smoother and more efficient. Specifically, we helped to enhance the ‘trial and buy’ stage, which led to an immediate market uptake in their flagship product.
We can show you how to:
- map your customer experience and understand key customer relationship touch-points
- conduct a cost-benefit analysis of possible changes to customer experience
- analyse, assess, design and build a new end-to-end customer experience, and embed this across your organisation
- develop action plans to change customer interactions and behaviours
- introduce a KPI framework and governance for customer experience
- create a radically new operational and organisational design to help marketing and customer service to improve customer experience.
To find out how to maximise the value from your marketing strategy, please contact us now.