For these awards, PA recognises five regional ReliabilityOne™ winners from investor-owned utilities across the US. The selections are based on overall system-wide performance in outage duration and frequency. PA awards its annual National ReliabilityOne™ Excellence Award to one of its regional winners that demonstrates sustained leadership, innovation and achievement in the area of electric reliability. PA also selects from its group of regional winners one utility that showed overall outstanding system-wide reliability performance and best response to a major outage event. PA tracks nearly 200 public and investor owned utilities across the US and has been analysing electric utility performance since 1987.
Congratulations to our 2013 ReliabilityOne™ Award recipients:
Public Service Electric and Gas Company – Mid-Atlantic Region, Outstanding Response to a Major Outage Event
Consolidated Edison Company of New York – Northeast Region, Outstanding System-wide Reliability
We Energies – Midwest Region, National Excellence Award
Kansas City Power & Light - Plains Region
San Diego Gas & Electric – West Region
PA’s ReliabilityOne™ program brings expertise across an extensive range of issues pertaining to both reliability and major event response. Our experience enables utilities to undertake projects that strengthen the critical success factors associated with attaining industry leading reliability and major event response in areas including, but not limited to:
- Emergency Response Planning, training, and storm drills
- Optimizing T&D and O&M costs
- Understanding the value of lost load
- Developing customer experience strategies
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and mitigating political and media pressure
PA’s ServiceOne is our leading customer service program focused on improving customer service in electric, natural gas and water and wastewater utilities. Using measurable metrics focusing on both service quality and costs to assess the factors that have the greatest impact on overall customer experience, this program has been helping our clients to deliver exceptional results for over 20 years.
ServiceOne Awards recognize companies for providing exceptional service to their customers as determined by a set of 26 measures of excellence. ServiceOne Balanced Scorecard Achievement Awards recognize companies that provide outstanding performance within selected areas of customer service. While PA administers the ServiceOne program, an advisory committee consisting of members within the program provides advice regarding its content and criteria.
Congratulations to our 2013 ServiceOne Award recipients Florida Power & Light.
This year's ServiceOne Balanced Scorecard Achievement Award recipients are:
- Contact Center - Florida Power & Light Company
- Field Service - Florida Power & Light Company
- Meter Reading - Florida Power & Light Company
- Billing - Florida Power & Light Company
- Payment - Florida Power & Light Company and Xcel Energy (tie)
- Credit & Collections - San Diego Gas & Electric and Florida Power & Light Company (tie)
- Revenue Assurance – Xcel Energy
ServiceOne delivers results and fosters a community of customer service experts and thought leaders. Providing both onsite meetings and workshops and a connection to the wider customer service community to share best practice and learn from each other.
Our dedicated team of customer service experts help you put into action the insights gained through your participation in ServiceOne.
We work with leading utilities to:
- increase customer satisfaction ratings
- understand contact center operations and performance drivers
- identify improvement opportunities across practices, roles and responsibilities, people and technology
- deploy and optimise digital, self service channels including smart metering
- assist in customer service audits and mergers
- review the many technologies used by other industries and relevance for utilities
- help set realistic expectations on the potential and returns for improvement initiatives
To find out more about ReliabilityOne™ and ServiceOne programs, as well as a range of other performance improvement services, contact us now.