About the program
Our T&D benchmarking program is much more than data collection and analysis – it converts raw data into usable information to improve awareness of what is driving company results.
Web-based data entry, validation, reporting and documentation allows participants to work at their own pace and see results on a weekly basis. Participants are provided with reports including scorecard summaries, two-dimensional reporting, best practice comparisons and six-year trending. Members also benefit from receiving expert advice from our T&D operations experts and can contribute ideas on how the program is shaped.
Costs to participate
Participation is free of charge – we offer our T&D program as an industry-wide service to help our clients share knowledge and improve.
Why join our program? Here’s what our participants say:
- Share information and practices with other participants
- Comprehensive, balanced scorecard metrics for cost, reliability and safety
- Multi-dimensional analysis and correlations, including trending
- Best practice analysis correlates to valuable results
- One benchmarking venue for transmission, distribution and substations
- The comprehensive, web-based data collection focuses on data and metrics that drive your performance
- Results are compiled by industry experts
- All data and results are completely confidential
- Ad hoc survey creation and results reporting available to your company.
To learn more about PA’s Polaris program please contact us now.