Would you like to be part of the team who helped to develop:
- the revolutionary new Ora kitchen towel, taking it from concept to supermarket shelf in less than 12 months
- an 'ecoMeter' in-home display, which is part of the first smart metering system roll-out in the UK
- test equipment for fourth generation (4G) mobile networks
- an IED detection system which is saving the lives of UK troops in Afghanistan?
We have a number of exciting engineering vacancies based in our Cambridge office, and we are looking for talented individuals who can help us to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Join us for a recruitment event on Friday 27 June 2014, from 6pm to 9pm, where you can meet our team of experts and find out more about these opportunities.
Register now for the event
PA’s Technology Practice
PA Consulting Group’s Technology Practice is growing rapidly. If you have a passion for technology, a strong background in either science or engineering, and the ability to innovate, we would like to hear from you. We currently have vacancies for Mechanical Engineers, Innovative Product Designers, Applied Scientists, Technology & Innovation Managers, Software Engineers, DSP Engineers, Electronics Engineers and RF Engineers:
- PA Consulting Group offers technology development and technology consulting services across a broad range of sectors. At our International Technology Centre, we develop award-winning products, automation and manufacturing processes, and help clients understand and use technology more effectively
- In particular, PA’s technology team focuses on developing new products for clients across a broad range of sectors, including healthcare, communications and electronics, consumer products and defence and. We provide a one-stop product development service to clients who wish to take a product to market, from initial concepts, through design and development and into manufacture, supply chain set-up and support. Our breadth and depth of experience give us the boldness to think differently. By challenging assumptions and breaking conventions, we deliver exceptional results with lasting impact.
About PA Consulting Group
PA attracts people of a high calibre because we have created an exciting and rewarding environment for talented people, particularly through our compensation and ownership philosophy. We focus on creating a motivated, passionate group of people in every role of the firm. To achieve this we provide the opportunities, support and training for you to develop yourself to your fullest capabilities. We have a strong employee focus, rewarding our consultants with competitive pay packages, performance related bonus, travel allowance, healthcare and a generous pension scheme.
For more information on our work, please see our Technology and Innovation pages.
When you attend our recruitment event you will have the opportunity to:
- find out what it means to be part of the Technology Practice
- meet some of our people
- find out more about working for PA.
To attend the event, or to find out more information, please fill in the form below and submit your CV.
If you have any questions about this event or if you wish to invite a colleague, please use the Comments field in the form or contact us now.