How disruptive should change leaders be?
Pushing boundaries with creative thinking
This complimentary event for senior executives took place in London on Wednesday 27 November at the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA). We were joined by a panel of guest speakers and exhibited a range of innovative technologies set to shape future markets.
The live stream is now available on demand. Join the conversation and keep the debate going on Twitter using #BigInnovation.
- Baroness Susan Greenfield CBE,
British scientist, writer and broadcaster
- Oday Abbosh, Founder & CEO
Better All Round Ltd
- Dr Carsten Sørensen, Reader in Digital Innovation
London School of Economics and Political Science
- Kam Star, Chief Play Officer
PlayGen and Founder Digital Shoreditch
- David Elton, Panel Chair
PA Consulting Group
- John Metselaar
Procter & Gamble
Have the opportunity to listen to expert speakers and other business leaders discuss the following:
- discover how organisations have pushed the boundaries through innovation
- find out how a small amount of creative, even disruptive, thinking can bring new horizons to your business.
To talk to one of our experts about transforming your business for a new era, contact us now.