PA Consulting Group’s Financial Services Practice in Edinburgh is growing and we would like to invite you to our networking event to tell you more about our plans.
We are holding a networking event in Edinburgh on 29 August 2013, at which you can meet our team of experts, as well as be given the opportunity to extend your own network whilst finding more out PA’s plans in the Financial Services community in Scotland.
Register now for the event
From market infrastructure changes in capital markets to mass regulatory transformation in insurance, through to increasing consumer demands and rebuilding customer confidence in banking, our Financial Services Practice works closely with clients to meet their business challenges today and help them achieve success for tomorrow.
We have driven some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen in recent years across insurance, capital markets and banking:
- we helped to develop a strategy that doubled Aviva’s revenue to £1 billion, read more
- we used unconstrained thinking to create a ground-breaking bill payment system, BPAY, read more
- we created lasting impact by reducing the launch time of a market-wide transformation programme from months to weeks for the London Metal Exchange, read more
- we supported delivery of the FSA's largest ever programme, Solvency II, read more
- we are currently working with a number of global banking clients to shape and manage their responses to several regulatory changes including AML, Basel III, FATCA and others.
Working across our core banking, capital markets, and insurance sub-sectors, the Financial Service Practice is looking for from entry level to experienced consultants with a background in, and a passion for, financial services.
To find out more about our work, please visit our Financial Services pages.
During the event, for those interested in finding more about what it would be like to work for the Financial Services Practice in Edinburgh, we will be providing the opportunity to attend a 10-minute flash interview with a member of our team to further understand your skills and potential fit at PA. Attendance at a flash interview is entirely optional – and places are limited – but those who complete one will be exempted from the first stage of the interview process should their application proceed.
- find out what it means to be part of the Financial Service Practice
- meet the people who make it happen
- extend your own network in an informal and informative environment
- find out more about working for PA
To request an official invitation to the event or to find out more information, please fill in the form below and submit your CV.
Gavin Neilson, Head of Financial Services Practice, Scotland, and the rest of the team look forward to meeting you.
If you have any questions about this event or if you wish to invite a colleague, please use the Comments field in the form or contact us now.