Meet PA Consulting Group's energy experts at the upcoming DistribuTECH 2017 conference and exhibition, booth #1451.
Our team looks forward to discussing the latest trends in the energy industry with you. You will also have the opportunity to explore our thinking in the areas of Customer, Technology and Regulation – interact with analytics tools, products and insights.
Book a meeting with us
We will also have innovative products that have helped our clients gain a competitive edge with customer focused apps and devices. Learn more about how we help our clients.
Book a meeting with us
We will be hosting two "Power Hour" events with our friends and clients on-site at Booth #1451 at the following times. Drop by for drinks, appetizers, and networking:
2016 was a year of change in the energy industry, like any other, but was it historical, monumental or even surprising?
- Resource planning moved to the grid edge – utilities integrating DERs and considering investment needs
- Beyond NEM – designing rates that offer a more complete valuation
- Regulation expansion – including a review of pricing models, emission credits and targeted subsidiaries
- ISO expansion – renewed focus on expansion of CA grid operators and beyond the EIM
- AMI, take two – smart meters surpassed older technology to become the most dominant type of meter.
For utilities that have sat on the sidelines as solar has emerged, now is the time to consider what solar and other distributed resources will mean for their operations in the years to come.
- Solar today, electric vehicles tomorrow – utilities have a chance to be proactive
- The threat of tech giants –utilities need to pay attention to tech leaders more than ever
- Carbon goes local – with the incoming administration, the focus on carbon will return to the states
- Choice is everywhere – regulators are creating options through competitive market structures, such as New York’s Reforming the Energy Vision
- Coal can’t come back – even rolling regulations back will not do much to change the picture.
Do you agree with the outlook?
Come by to explore and learn with us, and contact us to schedule a meeting – we look forward to seeing you at DistribuTECH!
For more information, or to book time to speak with our experts, please contact us now.